When considering a true camp experience for your child, we believe Long Ridge provides the best overall value for traditional day camps in the area!
- Other similar quality camps' tuition can run about 30 - 50% higher.
- We accomplish this because the cost to operate in our area of Connecticut is far more reasonable than other parts of Westchester & Fairfield County.
- We share many operational costs with our friends at The Long Ridge School.
- And, our family strongly believes that (while Camp is not inexpensive) Camp should not cost as much as sending a child to college :-) !!!!!
- And, we operate an additional 2 - 3 camp days than other similar quality camps!
- That is an additional 5 - 7.5% of the camp season!
- Over the 8-week, 39-day camp season, we're off only for the July 4th holiday.
- We start camp on the first Monday of the first week of the Camp season and we go straight through until the last Friday of the 8th week!
- We offer Transportation all over Fairfield and Westchester County. If we can, we will pick up in one location and drop off in another.
- We include a comprehensive Early Drop-off and Late Pick-up Program - at no extra charge (as early as 8:15 AM and as late as 5:30 PM). Use this option every day or once in a while.
- We provide the absolute best staff-to-camper ratio with a very seasoned staff of over 145 lead by over 65 adults (other staff members in college & high school).
On top of everything else, our camp provides the highest quality traditional day camp experience. Our terrific setting includes our Nature area, shaded play areas, fields, pools, dedicated rooms for each group (so there is no need for centralized lockers/changing rooms), and extensive air-conditioned Arts & Athletic facility.
We can therefore operate completely on Rainy or really Hot Days!!!